Thursday, April 13, Mount Pleasant Police investigated a motor vehicle collision at the intersection of Cherry Street and Mapleleaf Drive. Rita Davis of Mount Pleasant was driving north on Cherry. She stopped at the stop sign and then proceeded into the intersection where her vehicle collided with an eastbound Jeep driven by Katherine Street. No injuries were reported.
Recent News Stories
- News Budget Cuts Coming to Henry County December 8, 2023
- News Cereal Box Drive Organized by Mt. Pleasant Highschoolers December 8, 2023
- News Two Men Flee After Traffic Stop in Mt. Pleasant Now Charged December 8, 2023
- News Man Arrested Months After Burglary December 8, 2023
- News Multiple Vehicle Accident on Tuesday Involving 15 Year Old December 7, 2023
- News Water Quality Initiative Project Expanding Further into Jefferson December 7, 2023