Thursday, April 13, Mount Pleasant Police investigated a motor vehicle collision at the intersection of Cherry Street and Mapleleaf Drive. Rita Davis of Mount Pleasant was driving north on Cherry. She stopped at the stop sign and then proceeded into the intersection where her vehicle collided with an eastbound Jeep driven by Katherine Street. No injuries were reported.
Recent News Stories
- News Wayland Council Agenda June 5, 2023
- News Plea Deal for Stolen Valor Met with Protests June 5, 2023
- News Danville City Council Meeting Agenda for June 5th June 3, 2023
- News Winfield-Mt. Union Community School Board Meeting Agenda June 2, 2023
- News Farmers Market Nutrition Program Returns June 2, 2023
- News 100 Deadliest Days Begin June 2, 2023