Just after 8:30 Thursday morning Mount Pleasant police were notified of a two vehicle collision at the entrance to the Mount Pleasant High School drive. It was determined that Bryce Wilson was driving west on Harvest Drive. He failed to stop or yield to traffic on Grand Avenue and pulled out in front of a vehicle driven by Sharon Johnson. No one was injured. Wilson was cited for failing to stop or yield from a stop sign.
Recent News Stories
- News Additional Volunteers Needed for Home Delivered Meals Routes January 21, 2022
- News Vietnam War Vets to be Honored January 21, 2022
- News Daily Jail Count January 21, 2022
- News Former Teacher Arrested on Sexual Exploitation Charges January 20, 2022
- News Covid Cases in Henry County January 20, 2022
- News SCC to Host Free Financial Aid Workshop Feb 2 January 20, 2022