The Iowa State Patrol has released the final report on the two vehicle crash that occurred Wednesday afternoon at the intersection of 260th Street and Highway 34 west of New London. Dick Richards of Mount Pleasant was operating a vehicle and was at the cross over yield intersection on 34. He continued thru the intersection where his vehicle struck the driver’s side of a van driven by Ed Longanecker, also of Mount Pleasant. Longanecker was driving west on Hwy 34. Richards said he did not see the van. The collision caused the van to spin and come to rest on the north shoulder of Hwy 34 in the west bound lanes. No injuries were reported. Richards was cited for failure to obey a yield sign.
Recent News Stories
- News Arrests Made In Copper Theft Case January 27, 2023
- News The Dickey Dispatch by Senator Adrian Dickey January 27, 2023
- News Winfield Will Receive State Waste Water Treatment Grant January 27, 2023
- News Narcotics Investigation in Fairfield January 27, 2023
- News Rinner receives Southeast Iowa County Services Extension Award January 27, 2023
- News Students of Character January 27, 2023