On January 14, at approximately 10:54PM, the Henry County Sheriff’s Office received a report of a vehicle in the ditch in the 1100 Grid of Salem Road near Hillsboro, Iowa. After deputies arrived on scene, they located a pickup stuck in the ditch with the driver asleep behind the wheel. The driver was identified as Donald Lee Jennings IV of Stockport. After an investigation, Donald was subsequently placed under arrest for operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol. Donald was transported to the Henry County Jail without incident where he was later charged with Operating While Under the Influence First Offense, a Serious Misdemeanor. Donald was also given citations for failing to maintain Control of a Motor Vehicle and Open Container – Driver 21 Years Old & Older.
Recent News Stories
- News Iowa Ending FY2023 with Nearly 2 Billion Dollars in General Fund September 29, 2023
- News Flags to Fly at Half-Staff for Senator Feinstein September 29, 2023
- News Mt. Pleasant Man Arrested for Enticing a Minor September 29, 2023
- News Nationwide Test of the FEMA Emergency Alert on Wednesday October 4, 2023 September 29, 2023
- News October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month – Provides Many Opportunities to Support September 29, 2023
- News Panther Marching Band to Compete Twice on Saturday September 29, 2023