The Wayland City Council meets Wednesday, March 16 at 7:30 pm at the Wayland City Hall
- Public Hearing – Budget FY22/23 – 7:30 PM
- Consent Agenda
Note: These are routine items and will be enacted by one motion without separate discussion unless a Council member requests an item be removed for separate consideration.
- Minutes of March 2, 2022
- Bills for Payment
- Citizen Forum
The Mayor and City Council welcome comments from the public for items not listed on the agenda. You are asked to state your name and address for the record and to limit your remarks in order that others may be given the opportunity to speak. The Order of Business is at the discretion of the Chair. No action will be taken.
- Unfinished Business
- New Business
- #2022-07 “A Resolution Adopting the Annual Budget and Certification of City Taxes For The Fiscal Year Ending June 30, 2023”
- WACO After Prom Donation Request
- Renewal App – Class C Permit Liquor License (LC) –Corner of Main Bar & Grill
- Building Permits – Approved
MI7 (Miller) – New 54’ x 30’ frame house w/attached 32’ x 32’ attached garage at 803 N Pearl St.