On Saturday the Iowa State Patrol investigated a single vehicle crash just before 8 pm. Donald Simmering of Ainsworth was driving South on Ash Avenue approaching the intersection with 120th street. Simmering failed to negotiate a curve and drove into the south ditch. Simmering and a passenger in the vehicle, Tamara Davis of Wayland, were both transported to the Henry County Health Center for treatment of injuries.
Recent News Stories
- News Change of Date July 3, 2022
- News First Case of Monkeypox in Iowa July 2, 2022
- News Hy-Vee Voluntarily Withdraws All Potato Salad Varieties Due to Presumptive Positive Microbial Test Result July 1, 2022
- News YOUNG FARMERS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR IOWA FARM BUREAU’S “GROW YOUR FUTURE” AWARD July 1, 2022
- News 4 Safety Tips to Enjoy Fireworks July 1, 2022
- News Road Construction Update June 30, 2022