On August 16, 2020, the Henry County Sheriff’s Office received an anonymous text a tip alleging illegal drug use at the Oakland Mills Nature Center by the swinging bridge. Henry County Deputies went to the location to investigate the complaint. From this investigation Mason Pounsavan 21 years of age was arrested for Possession of Marijuana and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
Recent News Stories
- News Representative Taylor Collins Monthly Newsletter December 1, 2023
- News From Walmart Bench to Jail Bench: Man Arrested With Meth in Grocery Store December 1, 2023
- News Enjoying the Grass? More Snow Projected for Thursday Night November 30, 2023
- News Possible Lane Closures for Franklin Avenue November 30, 2023
- News Overturned Semi in Lee County November 30, 2023
- News Fire in Winfield This Morning November 30, 2023