Police, ambulance and the fire department responded to a call Wednesday afternoon at the intersection of East Monroe and South Haynes Streets. Scott Houghtby of Mount Pleasant was driving East on Monroe. He swerved to avoid what he thought was going to be a collision with a vehicle pulling out from a stop sign. The action caused him to drive up on the curb and his vehicle hit a tree. He was transported to Henry County Health and later released.
Recent News Stories
- News Area Drop-Offs for Deer Hides December 3, 2022
- News GoFundMe Account Started For Stockport Man December 3, 2022
- News Orchestra Looking for Singers December 2, 2022
- News Iowa HHS Announces First Flu Deaths of Season December 2, 2022
- News Road Closure Continues December 2, 2022
- News Free HollyDaze Concert Presented by the Southeast Iowa Symphony December 2, 2022