On August 22, 2020, at approximately 6:11AM, the Henry County Sheriff’s Office received a report of a car vs. deer near the intersection of Racine Avenue and U.S. Highway 34 south of New London, Iowa. It was determined Justin William Curran of Burlington, Iowa, was driving a silver, 2016, Kia Sportage eastbound in the above-mentioned location. Justin struck a deer causing possible totaling damage to the vehicle. The estimated damages to the vehicle were anywhere between $5,000-$8,000. Justin did not sustain any injuries.
Recent News Stories
- News Budget Cuts Coming to Henry County December 8, 2023
- News Cereal Box Drive Organized by Mt. Pleasant Highschoolers December 8, 2023
- News Two Men Flee After Traffic Stop in Mt. Pleasant Now Charged December 8, 2023
- News Man Arrested Months After Burglary December 8, 2023
- News Multiple Vehicle Accident on Tuesday Involving 15 Year Old December 7, 2023
- News Water Quality Initiative Project Expanding Further into Jefferson December 7, 2023