On August 22, 2020, at approximately 6:11AM, the Henry County Sheriff’s Office received a report of a car vs. deer near the intersection of Racine Avenue and U.S. Highway 34 south of New London, Iowa. It was determined Justin William Curran of Burlington, Iowa, was driving a silver, 2016, Kia Sportage eastbound in the above-mentioned location. Justin struck a deer causing possible totaling damage to the vehicle. The estimated damages to the vehicle were anywhere between $5,000-$8,000. Justin did not sustain any injuries.
Recent News Stories
- News First Case of Monkeypox in Iowa July 2, 2022
- News Hy-Vee Voluntarily Withdraws All Potato Salad Varieties Due to Presumptive Positive Microbial Test Result July 1, 2022
- News YOUNG FARMERS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR IOWA FARM BUREAU’S “GROW YOUR FUTURE” AWARD July 1, 2022
- News 4 Safety Tips to Enjoy Fireworks July 1, 2022
- News Road Construction Update June 30, 2022
- News Daily Jail Count June 30, 2022