Members from each of the Henry County Departments and family members filled the Supervisors office for the swearing-in of the recently elected county officials. Two of the four are new. Kellie Sloan has worked in the Treasurer’s office but is now the new Henry County Treasurer. Lynnae Buffington is the new Henry County Recorder. Marc Lindeen was re-elected to another term on the Henry County Board of Supervisors. And Darin Stater was re-elected at County Attorney. The officials were given the oath of office by District Court Judge Wyatt Peterson of Winfield.
Recent News Stories
- News Choose Iowa Grant Application December 8, 2023
- News Woman Killed in Burlington Now Identified December 8, 2023
- News Budget Cuts Coming to Henry County December 8, 2023
- News Cereal Box Drive Organized by Mt. Pleasant Highschoolers December 8, 2023
- News Two Men Flee After Traffic Stop in Mt. Pleasant Now Charged December 8, 2023
- News Man Arrested Months After Burglary December 8, 2023