Members from each of the Henry County Departments and family members filled the Supervisors office for the swearing-in of the recently elected county officials. Two of the four are new. Kellie Sloan has worked in the Treasurer’s office but is now the new Henry County Treasurer. Lynnae Buffington is the new Henry County Recorder. Marc Lindeen was re-elected to another term on the Henry County Board of Supervisors. And Darin Stater was re-elected at County Attorney. The officials were given the oath of office by District Court Judge Wyatt Peterson of Winfield.
Recent News Stories
- News Arrests Made In Copper Theft Case January 27, 2023
- News The Dickey Dispatch by Senator Adrian Dickey January 27, 2023
- News Winfield Will Receive State Waste Water Treatment Grant January 27, 2023
- News Narcotics Investigation in Fairfield January 27, 2023
- News Rinner receives Southeast Iowa County Services Extension Award January 27, 2023
- News Students of Character January 27, 2023