Monday, May 3, 2021
Danville City Council, Danville City Hall
Order of business, regular session
NOTE: The regular session may be conducted electronically as allowed by Iowa Code 21.8 Citizen comments: Comments must be directed to the subject under consideration. The presiding officer shall rule on the relevance of the citizen comments. Citizens making personal, impertinent, or slanderous remarks may be barred by the presiding officer from further comment before the Council during the meeting.
- Call to order at 6:00 p.m..
- Accept or amend the agenda.
- Open forum: A time set aside to receive comments from the public regarding city business. The Mayor and City Council welcome comments from the public on any subject pertaining to City business, including items on this agenda. You are asked to state your name and address for the record and to limit your remarks to five minutes in order that others may be given the opportunity to speak. The Order of Business is at the discretion of the Chair. No action will be taken.
- Roosevelt Road Storm Sewer improvements.
- Update on the project.
- Action on Pay Estimate #1 from Fye Excavating Inc. for work done on the project so far.
- Action on Change Order #1 pertaining to work being done on this project.
- Action on any other items that pertain to the storm sewer improvements.
- Fire Chief/Building Inspector report.
- Approval of building permits as presented.
- Approval of report if needed.
- Public Works Supt. written report.
- Approval of the written report as presented.
- Approval of consent agenda.
- Council minutes of April 19, 2021.
- Signing of utility easements.
- City Clerk to attend meeting in Donnellson, May 12th.
- Payment of bills.
- Council reports and correspondence.
- Update on the city’s website progress. Action if needed.
- Discussion on whether or not to amend the 2020/2021 budget. Action to set public hearing date if needed.
- Review email received from Regional Planning regarding the STBG application submitted. Action by council if needed.
- Review of current water and sewer rate structures. Action if needed.
- Adjournment. The next regular session of the Danville City Council is scheduled for Monday, May 17, 2021, Danville City Hall, 6:00 p.m..