On August 20, 2022, at approximately 1:14AM, the Henry County Sheriff’s Office received a report of a domestic disturbance in the 1100 Grid of Delaware Ave. south of Wayland, Iowa. After an investigation, it was determined that Cori James Miller (32 years of age), of Wayland, Iowa, did assault a family member while threatening/displaying a weapon. Cori Miller was subsequently placed under arrest and transported to the Henry County Jail without incident where he was later charged with Domestic Abuse Assault Display or Use Weapon – First Offense, an Aggravated Misdemeanor, and Harassment – Second Degree, a Serious Misdemeanor. The Washington County Sheriff’s Office assisted with this incident.
Recent News Stories
- News Choose Iowa Grant Application December 8, 2023
- News Woman Killed in Burlington Now Identified December 8, 2023
- News Budget Cuts Coming to Henry County December 8, 2023
- News Cereal Box Drive Organized by Mt. Pleasant Highschoolers December 8, 2023
- News Two Men Flee After Traffic Stop in Mt. Pleasant Now Charged December 8, 2023
- News Man Arrested Months After Burglary December 8, 2023