The Henry County Engineer’s Office announces a lane closure on Iowa Avenue south of Mount Pleasant, between 265th Street and 270th Street for a concrete patch. The northbound lane will be closed starting Thursday, December 1 and expected to reopen late Friday, December 2. Portable traffic lights will be in place so expect delays and use caution. Questions can be answered at 319-385-0762.
Recent News Stories
- News Former President Donald Trump to Speak in Ottumwa October 1st September 27, 2023
- News Single Vehicle Accident Near Rural Trenton September 27, 2023
- News Dirt Bike and Go-Cart Collide Head On September 27, 2023
- News Weekly Fuel Report – Gas Prices Continue to Fall September 27, 2023
- News Build Iowa’s Future Design Challenge Provides K-12 Students Unique Opportunity September 27, 2023
- News New Community Survey for Healthy Food Options – Farmers Market September 27, 2023