The Des Moines County Sheriff’s Office received information of illegal drug use in August 2023. An investigation began with detectives from the Des Moines County Sheriff’s Office and Southeast Iowa Narcotics Task Force in and around Mediapolis and Des Moines County.
As a result, a residential search warrant was obtained and executed at 110 Maple Drive, Mediapolis.
Bradley Michael Miller, age 39, of Mediapolis, IA was placed under arrest for the following:
– Gathering where controlled substances used, D felony.
– Possession of firearm by prohibited person, D felony.
– Possession of ammunition by prohibited person, D felony.
– Possession of a controlled substance 1st offense, methamphetamine, serious misdemeanor.
– Possession of drug paraphernalia, simple misdemeanor.
The Des Moines County Sheriff’s Office and Southeast Iowa Narcotics Task Force was assisted by the Burlington Police Department and the West Burlington Police Department.