There is still some street work taking place in Mount Pleasant. Beginning Wednesday Norris Asphalt will be working in the 300 block of West Monroe Street and into the intersection with White Street. There will also be work taking place on Grand Avenue from Henry Street to the first bridge. There will be a pilot car thru this area. Crews are milling in both areas and the work is ongoing the rest of the week. Crews will have to come back to do the black topping.
Recent News Stories
- News Holiday Enforcement Increase December 6, 2021
- News Danville City Council Meeting Agenda December 6, 2021
- News Fatal Hunting Incident December 5, 2021
- News Gov. Reynolds appoints Clinton Boddicker as District Court Judge December 4, 2021
- News Farm Owners and Operators Meeting December 3, 2021
- News Supervisors Approve Bridge Inspection Contract December 3, 2021