If you are driving on westbound U.S. 136 from Illinois into Iowa near Keokuk in the next few days you need to be aware of a lane closure at the Mississippi River bridge that may slow down your trip. Construction crews will be repairing erosion and pavement damage near the bridge caused by recent rains and flooding. You may want to consider taking another route if possible.
Recent News Stories
- News Man Now Charged with Murder After Altercation with Father February 20, 2024
- News Semi Truck Slams into Car in Mt. Pleasant on Monday Morning February 20, 2024
- News 5 Injured in Washington County Collision on Friday February 20, 2024
- News Conversation with a Lincoln Collector: Ethan Afshani From New York February 19, 2024
- News Trouble in Milton: Two Occurrences of Theft in Three Days February 19, 2024
- News Parent-Teacher Conference Information for Mt. Pleasant High February 19, 2024