If you are driving on westbound U.S. 136 from Illinois into Iowa near Keokuk in the next few days you need to be aware of a lane closure at the Mississippi River bridge that may slow down your trip. Construction crews will be repairing erosion and pavement damage near the bridge caused by recent rains and flooding. You may want to consider taking another route if possible.
Recent News Stories
- News Tony Keefe – New LeeComm Director September 22, 2023
- News Mt. Pleasant Travels to Marion for Marching Band Contest September 22, 2023
- News Burlington Police Department Hiring September 22, 2023
- News 2023 Mt. Pleasant Homecoming Court September 22, 2023
- News HCHC Raising Funds for New Safety Vests September 21, 2023
- News One Lane Closure on 170th St September 21, 2023