Thursday at 5 pm the Lee County Sheriff’s office was alerted to a two vehicle collision at the intersection of Highway 61 and 280th Street. Jack Kratzer of Montrose was driving a pickup and failed to obey the yield sign as he crossed the intersection. The pickup pulled out in front of another pickup driven by Lonnie Kinkeade of Keokuk. Kinkeade and a passenger in his truck were taken to the hospital for treatment of injuries. Kratzer was cited for failure to obey a stop sign and yield the right of way.
Recent News Stories
- News Danville City Council Meeting Agenda December 4, 2023
- News Washington Teen Arrested on Sexual Abuse Charges December 4, 2023
- News Mt. Pleasant Woman Involved in Rollover Denied Aircare Due to Weather December 4, 2023
- News Big Changes for Southeast Iowa Union for 2024 December 4, 2023
- News Monday Morning Mobile Home Fire in Burlington December 4, 2023
- News Representative Taylor Collins Monthly Newsletter December 1, 2023