The Mount Pleasant City Council will meet in Regular Session Wednesday, July 8, 2020 at City Hall, 307 E. Monroe Street, second floor meeting room at 5:30 pm.
A G E N D A
- Roll Call.
- Consent Agenda: To the Public – All items with an asterisk (*) are routine
by the City Council and will be enacted by one motion and a roll call of the Council-
members. There will be no separate discussion of items unless the Mayor, a Councilmember
or citizen so request, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and
will be considered in its normal sequence on the Agenda.
- Receive & file communications –
- Approve agenda.
*5. Approve minutes of previous meeting.
*6. Approve payment of bills.
*7. Receive reports of Officers –
- Old Business –
- 5:30 pm Public hearing on application to use State Revolving Loan funds for N.E. Lagoon & WWTP Main plant improvements and for review of environmental documents for same.
- 5:30 PM Public hearing on proposed zone change from B-4 (Highway Service District) to B-3 (General Retail & Service Commercial District) for 1300 & 1302 E. Monroe,
J & J Mitchel Real Estate LLC Owners.
- 1st reading of proposed ordinance approving zone change from B-4 to B-3 for 1300 & 1302 E. Monroe St.
- Change Order No. 3 on Airport Runway 15/33 project.
- 1st reading of proposed ordinance amending fence regulations.
- 1st reading of proposed ordinance amending penalties & definitions for a Municipal Infraction.
- Change Order No. 5 on the SSES Rehab Area 2 North project.
- Change Order No. 1 on the Warren Street Project.
* i) Renewal application for a Class C Liquor License for Rumors at 117 S. Jefferson.
- New Business –
- a) Approval of lease agreement for 2015 Elgin street sweeper.
- b) Resolution accepting Warren Street Project.
- Public Forum.