The Mount Pleasant Community School District Board of Education voted 6 to 1 to move forward with a change to grade alike elementary buildings. Director Angie Blint was the sole “No” vote. Supt. John Henriksen recommended the change from K thru 5 at Lincoln, Harlan and Van Allen. No plans have been created as to what the configuration will look like. The plan for implementation in the fall of 2024 is meant to give the District time to work out the logistics and give teachers time to make the necessary changes.
Recent News Stories
- News Spring Street Work Begins March 29, 2023
- News Henry County Board of Supervisors Meeting Agenda March 29, 2023
- News Chamber of Commerce to Host Legislative Roundtable Revised March 29, 2023
- News Iowa Wesleyan Committed to Finishing the Semester March 28, 2023
- News Governor’s Response to IW Closure March 28, 2023
- News MID-AM BUILDING SUPPLY TO BEGIN CONSTRUCTION ON NEW FACILITY IN MOUNT PLEASANT March 28, 2023