Henry County Engineers Office announces Phase 2 of road construction on Salem Road (J20) beginning July 6th. Work will start at Hwy 218 and continue west towards New London Road (Pickle Church). Using pilot cars. Expect minor delays and use caution as the road will remain open during construction. The project is estimated to be completed in August, weather permitting. Questions can be answered at 319 385-0762.
Recent News Stories
- News Change of Date July 3, 2022
- News First Case of Monkeypox in Iowa July 2, 2022
- News Hy-Vee Voluntarily Withdraws All Potato Salad Varieties Due to Presumptive Positive Microbial Test Result July 1, 2022
- News YOUNG FARMERS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR IOWA FARM BUREAU’S “GROW YOUR FUTURE” AWARD July 1, 2022
- News 4 Safety Tips to Enjoy Fireworks July 1, 2022
- News Road Construction Update June 30, 2022