While we may have gotten lucky with relatively good weather in December, it seems that white Christmas might be arriving a couple of weeks late. NWS out of Quad Cities is reporting signals for a strong wintry system in our area for next week. While reports are preliminary, they are suggesting this storm will hit next Monday afternoon and persist through Tuesday night. There are uncertainties on snowfall totals, but it appears that this system could bring strong winds, which could lead to blowing snow. Stay tuned to KILJ in the coming week to stay informed on this potential storm.
Recent News Stories
- News Lee County Sheriff’s Office is Hiring February 22, 2024
- News Gas Prices over $3 Across Iowa – Weekly Fuel Report February 22, 2024
- News 3 Arrested at Ottumwa Home After Search Warrant Reveals Firearms, Drugs February 22, 2024
- News Two Central Lee Students at American Junior Academy of Science February 21, 2024
- News FFA Strawberries Enroute! February 21, 2024
- News Henry County Health Center Senior Life Solutions – Good Heart Health Linked to Strong Mental Health February 21, 2024