There will be a public hearing regarding the vacation of some sections of streets and a couple alleys in Mt. Union. The Henry County Supervisors set the time for 9 am during their board meeting on May 25. Mt. Union is no longer incorporated so the streets and alleys are the responsibility of the county. Henry County Engineer Jake Hotchkiss said he has received some requests for the vacations from adjacent property owners. For example, there are a couple of alleys that are not accessible and are actually being mowed. If the county moves thru this process then the vacated sections can be offered for sale to the adjacent property owners. Information letters are going out to these Mt. Union residents.
Recent News Stories
- News From the MP City Council Meeting May 14, 2021
- News Developer Given Permission to Build on Old Buff’s Site May 13, 2021
- News Henry County Supervisors Meeting Agenda May 13, 2021
- News Two Vehicle Collision May 12, 2021
- News Henry County Supervisors Meeting Agenda May 12, 2021
- News West Point City Council Meeting Agenda May 10, 2021