The Lee County Sheriff’s office responded to a report of a U.T.V crash April 24 at just before 9:30 pm in the 2600 block of 160th Avenue. Deputies arrived on the scene to find a passenger in the vehicle, Machelle Pezley of Argyle, had been ejected when the U.T.V. flipped end over end. The driver, identified as Todd Daughters, received minor injuries. Pezley was airlifted from the scene to University Hospitals in Iowa City. Daughters was taken to Ft. Madison Community Hospital. An investigation into the crash continues and charges are pending.
Recent News Stories
- News From the MP City Council Meeting May 14, 2021
- News Developer Given Permission to Build on Old Buff’s Site May 13, 2021
- News Henry County Supervisors Meeting Agenda May 13, 2021
- News Two Vehicle Collision May 12, 2021
- News Henry County Supervisors Meeting Agenda May 12, 2021
- News West Point City Council Meeting Agenda May 10, 2021