Some local residents are reporting phone calls they recently received from an individual who claims to be with Medicare. One resident said the caller asked about a survey, saying if the survey isn’t filled out their Part B plan could be cut. The caller also asks about receiving a new Medicare card. Medicare does not call you and new cards are not being sent out.
Recent News Stories
- News From the MP City Council Meeting May 14, 2021
- News Developer Given Permission to Build on Old Buff’s Site May 13, 2021
- News Henry County Supervisors Meeting Agenda May 13, 2021
- News Two Vehicle Collision May 12, 2021
- News Henry County Supervisors Meeting Agenda May 12, 2021
- News West Point City Council Meeting Agenda May 10, 2021