On September 30, at approximately 4:07 p.m., the Henry County Sheriff’s Office took a report of a vehicle accident near the intersection of 250th Street and New London Road. After an investigation, it was found that Corbin Jacobs of Mount Union, lost control of his vehicle while turning south on New London Road from 250th Street. The vehicle entered the east side ditch striking a fence. Total damage to the vehicle and property is estimated to $3,500. No injuries were reported. Corbin was cited for failure to maintain control of a motor vehicle.
Recent News Stories
- News Christmas with the Governor December 11, 2023
- News Enhance Henry County Community Foundation Meeting Tuesday December 11, 2023
- News Burlington Burglary Bandits Bounced off the Street and into Jail December 11, 2023
- News Ottumwa Driver Dead After Sunday Afternoon Crash December 11, 2023
- News Choose Iowa Grant Application December 8, 2023
- News Woman Killed in Burlington Now Identified December 8, 2023