On September 30, at approximately 4:07 p.m., the Henry County Sheriff’s Office took a report of a vehicle accident near the intersection of 250th Street and New London Road. After an investigation, it was found that Corbin Jacobs of Mount Union, lost control of his vehicle while turning south on New London Road from 250th Street. The vehicle entered the east side ditch striking a fence. Total damage to the vehicle and property is estimated to $3,500. No injuries were reported. Corbin was cited for failure to maintain control of a motor vehicle.
Recent News Stories
- News Single vehicle crash near New London November 26, 2022
- News Winter Fun in the Oakland Mills Park November 25, 2022
- News Campground Hosts Needed for State and County Parks November 25, 2022
- News Extension Survey November 25, 2022
- News City Council Stops Electronic Billboards Amendment November 23, 2022
- News Two Vehicle Collision in Mount Pleasant November 23, 2022