On September 30, at approximately 4:07 p.m., the Henry County Sheriff’s Office took a report of a vehicle accident near the intersection of 250th Street and New London Road. After an investigation, it was found that Corbin Jacobs of Mount Union, lost control of his vehicle while turning south on New London Road from 250th Street. The vehicle entered the east side ditch striking a fence. Total damage to the vehicle and property is estimated to $3,500. No injuries were reported. Corbin was cited for failure to maintain control of a motor vehicle.
Recent News Stories
- News New Electric Vehicle Chargers Tax Beginning July 1st June 9, 2023
- News IWU Furniture June 9, 2023
- News Water Main Break on West Orange Street June 9, 2023
- News New Donation Box at the Quarter Maybe More Store June 9, 2023
- News Fellowship Cup – Summer Sack Program Donations June 9, 2023
- News 4-H Camp a Success June 9, 2023