On Monday, April 12, 2021, the Henry County Sheriff’s Office received a report of a single vehicle accident with injuries along Highway 34 near Exit 229. The Sheriff’s Office along with, Mount Pleasant Police Department and Iowa State Patrol responded to the scene. The driver, Valorie Walker (21) of Des Moines, was operating a white Nissan Altima east bound when she lost control of the vehicle and slid across the median striking the guard wire. Valorie and the vehicle came to rest in the median facing south. Valorie had minor injuries to her hand and shoulder area.
Recent News Stories
- News Juveniles Arrested for Vandelism May 8, 2021
- News Smith Plumbing, Heating & Cooling 2021 Small Business of the Year May 7, 2021
- News KILJ Mother of the Year! May 7, 2021
- News MP School District Site and Policy Committee Meetings on Friday May 6, 2021
- News Mount Pleasant Street Closure May 6, 2021
- News Libertyville Savings Bank Supports Agribusiness Program at Iowa Wesleyan May 6, 2021