On April 28th, at approximately 9:06M, the Henry County Sheriff’s Office received a report of a two-vehicle collision in the parking lot of the Jet Stop in New London. An investigation into the report determined that Carl Miller, of New London, lost control of his vehicle as he was pulling into the Jet Stop parking lot. Miller crashed his vehicle into the rear of a Jet Stop semi-truck parked there delivering fuel. The Miller vehicle received significant damage. Damage was minor on the Jet Stop semi-truck. No injuries were reported.
Recent News Stories
- News Change of Date July 3, 2022
- News First Case of Monkeypox in Iowa July 2, 2022
- News Hy-Vee Voluntarily Withdraws All Potato Salad Varieties Due to Presumptive Positive Microbial Test Result July 1, 2022
- News YOUNG FARMERS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR IOWA FARM BUREAU’S “GROW YOUR FUTURE” AWARD July 1, 2022
- News 4 Safety Tips to Enjoy Fireworks July 1, 2022
- News Road Construction Update June 30, 2022