On April 28th, at approximately 9:06M, the Henry County Sheriff’s Office received a report of a two-vehicle collision in the parking lot of the Jet Stop in New London. An investigation into the report determined that Carl Miller, of New London, lost control of his vehicle as he was pulling into the Jet Stop parking lot. Miller crashed his vehicle into the rear of a Jet Stop semi-truck parked there delivering fuel. The Miller vehicle received significant damage. Damage was minor on the Jet Stop semi-truck. No injuries were reported.
Recent News Stories
- News Henry County Supervisors Agenda, June 6th June 1, 2023
- News Firework Use Times in Henry County June 1, 2023
- News 11-year-old Missing Child Found, Ottumwa Man Facing Charges June 1, 2023
- News Fairfield Police Looking for Information June 1, 2023
- News Burlington Man Arrested on Outstanding Warrants June 1, 2023
- News Crash Report May 31, 2023