On 1/18/22, the Mt Pleasant Police responded to the intersection of N Cherry St and E Mapleleaf Dr for a motor vehicle collision. It was determined that a 2014 Chevrolet CTV, operated by Tabatha Ames of Mt Pleasant, was traveling northbound on N Cherry and was unable to stop due to the road conditions and slid into the intersection. The Ames vehicle was then struck by a 2018 Jeep, operated by David Wendt of Keokuk, who was traveling westbound. There were no injuries at the scene. The total damage was estimated at $5000.
Recent News Stories
- News Crash Report May 31, 2023
- News Iowa Crop Progress and Condition Report May 31, 2023
- News Henry County Board of Supervisors Meeting Agenda May 31, 2023
- News Stride Into Summer Family Walk Coming June 4th May 26, 2023
- News Cash Rents Reach New High in Iowa, Survey Shows May 26, 2023
- News Memorial Day Observance in Mount Pleasant May 26, 2023