On 1/18/22, the Mt Pleasant Police responded to the intersection of N Cherry St and E Mapleleaf Dr for a motor vehicle collision. It was determined that a 2014 Chevrolet CTV, operated by Tabatha Ames of Mt Pleasant, was traveling northbound on N Cherry and was unable to stop due to the road conditions and slid into the intersection. The Ames vehicle was then struck by a 2018 Jeep, operated by David Wendt of Keokuk, who was traveling westbound. There were no injuries at the scene. The total damage was estimated at $5000.
Recent News Stories
- News Mount Pleasant City Council Meeting Agenda May 24, 2022
- News Iowa Crop Progress and Condition Report May 24, 2022
- News KILJ Announces New Sports Director May 24, 2022
- News Soil and Water Conservation District Meeting Agenda May 23, 2022
- News Daily Jail Count May 23, 2022
- News Henry County Board of Supervisors Meeting Agenda May 23, 2022