The Wayland City Council Meets at 7:30 pm at the Wayland City Hall
- Consent Agenda
Note: These are routine items and will be enacted by one motion without separate discussion unless a Council member requests an item be removed for separate consideration.
- Minutes of January 5, 2022
- Bills for Payment
- CD Renewal
- Citizen Forum
The Mayor and City Council welcome comments from the public for items not listed on the agenda. You are asked to state your name and address for the record and to limit your remarks in order that others may be given the opportunity to speak. The Order of Business is at the discretion of the Chair. No action will be taken.
- Unfinished Business
- Status Update – Sewer Project – BES, Inc.
- New Business
- 2022-01 “Resolution Setting Time And Place For A Public Hearing For The Purpose Of Considering The Maximum Tax Dollars From Certain Levies For The City’s Proposed Fiscal Year 2022-23 Budget”
- Approve and Authorize Mayor to Sign Application To Perform Work Within State Highway Right-of-Way
- Discuss Lighting for Bomber Field
- Consider Pre-Application for Community Catalyst Building Remediation Grant
- Consider Cost-Share for Natural Gas Tap Request
- 2022 Training – Beverly – IMFOA Conferences – April 20-22; October 19-21 in Des Moines; Municipal Professionals Academy-July 27-29 in Ames
- Building Permits – None