The Mount Pleasant Municipal Utilities Board of Trustees meet March 21, 2023 at 1 pm in the Mount Pleasant City Council Chambers, 307 E. Monroe Street.
- CALL TO ORDER.
- Roll call.
- Approval of Agenda.
- MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETINGS.
- Regular Board Meeting February 23rd, 2023 – Approval.
- Approval of Warrants.
- Treasurer’s Report – Jody Fuller.
- Electric Rates – Update and Review
- LEGAL COUNSEL.
- Attorney – Timothy J. Whipple (Ahlers & Cooney P.C.).
- Cedar Lane Well #7 and Water Distribution System Project – Update
- Board review of the associated Bid Package #1 (Well Drilling) work.
- Board review of the associated Bid Package #2 (Well Equipping) work.
- Henry Street Water Main Replacement Project – Update.
- a) Board review of the associated water main / service replacement work.
- Adams Street Substation 15 kV Sheltered Aisle Switchgear Replacement Project – No Update.
- Board review of the associated Adams Street Substation 15 kV Sheltered Aisle Switchgear Replacement Project work.
- Transmission System Power Supply Project – Update.
- Status update of the associated 69 kV transmission system power supply work.
- Monthly Activities.
- OTHER BUSINESS.
- Other Business, Unscheduled for Consideration by Board of Trustees.
- Executive Session – Personnel & Legal.
- a) (Executive Session pursuant to Section 21.5(1)(c) of the Code of Iowa for
Next Regular Board Meeting: 1:00 p.m. Tuesday April 18th, 2023