October 19 Rural Voters will have the opportunity to have their questions answered by the candidates for the Board of Supervisors and County Treasurer during a Candidate Forum, that will be sponsored by the Van Buren County Farm Bureau. 7pm at the Roberts Memorial Building, 20497 Hwy 1 North, Keosauqua, IA 52565. This event will be held live in person. The County Candidates Forum will focus on Rural Issues facing Van Buren County with all Supervisor and Treasurer Candidates invited to attend. This event is free and open to all residents of Van Buren County. This forum will not be a debate, but an opportunity for community members to meet each candidate, which will give their positions on rural issues. Questions from the community are encouraged and will be accepted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by written submission during the forum. Approved questions will be read to the candidates by a moderator. Questions considered one-sided or threatening will not be used. The Van Buren County Farm Bureau understands that harvest is quickly approaching but hopes farmers will be able to take the time to learn more about the candidates for Van Buren County Supervisor and Treasurer.
Recent News Stories
- News Arrest in Officer Involved Shooting December 6, 2022
- News Grant Award Ceremony December 6, 2022
- News Henry County Board of Supervisors Meeting Agenda December 6, 2022
- News Officer Involved Shooting In Mount Pleasant December 5, 2022
- News DCI Investigation in Mount Pleasant December 4, 2022
- News Area Drop-Offs for Deer Hides December 3, 2022