On June 30, 2020, at approximately 3:37AM, the Henry County Sheriff’s Office received a 911 call stating there had been a single vehicle crash near mile marker 45 on U.S. Highway 218 just north of Mount Pleasant, Iowa. After an investigation, it was found that Beth Ann Hadley (33 years of age) of Waterloo, Iowa, was driving a white, 2004, Cadillac Escalade northbound on U.S. Highway 218 near miler marker 45. Beth drover her vehicle off into the median portion of the roadway. After driving the vehicle off into the median, Beth’s vehicle struck the cable guard railing which was located along the median to prevent vehicles from striking the pillars to the overpass. Beth’s vehicle was a total loss due to striking the cable guard railing. It was estimated the vehicle sustained $9,000.00 in damages. At the present time, it is unknown what the estimated damages are to the cable guard railing. Beth was given a citation for Failing to Maintain Control of Motor Vehicle.
Recent News Stories
- News Change of Date July 3, 2022
- News First Case of Monkeypox in Iowa July 2, 2022
- News Hy-Vee Voluntarily Withdraws All Potato Salad Varieties Due to Presumptive Positive Microbial Test Result July 1, 2022
- News YOUNG FARMERS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR IOWA FARM BUREAU’S “GROW YOUR FUTURE” AWARD July 1, 2022
- News 4 Safety Tips to Enjoy Fireworks July 1, 2022
- News Road Construction Update June 30, 2022