The price of regular unleaded gasoline fell 4 cents, averaging $3.60 across Iowa according to AAA.
Crude Oil Summary
- The price of global crude oil rose this week on the West Texas Intermediate (WTI) by $3.22 per barrel and is currently priced at $81.07.
- Brent crude oil rose $3.03 and is currently priced at $85.26.
- One year ago, WTI crude sold for $91.64 and Brent crude was at $99.34.
- As of Wednesday, the price of regular unleaded gasoline averaged $3.60 across Iowa according to AAA.
- Prices fell 4 cents from last week’s price and are up 9 cents from a year ago.
- The national average on Wednesday was $3.83, down 2 cents from last week’s price.
- Retail diesel prices in Iowa rose 14 cents this week with a statewide average of $4.25.
- One year ago, diesel prices averaged $4.94 in Iowa.
- The current Iowa diesel price is 19 cents less than the national average of $4.44.
- Wholesale ethanol held steady and is currently priced at $2.16.
- The current Des Moines Terminal/Rack Prices are $2.64 for U87-E10, $3.08 for Unleaded 87 (clear), $3.31 for ULSD#2, $3.82 for ULSD#1, and $2.48 per gallon for E-70 prices.