The annual Mount Pleasant Memorial Day observance had to be cancelled but a small ceremony was held Monday on the Henry County Court House lawn with the families of those veterans whose names were added to the County memorial marker. Those names are as follows…Donald Eugene Long, David E. Brown, Robert Lee Overton, William P. Weiershauser, Robert H. Stevens, Glen J. McCoy, David Royce Miller, Merlin D. Donnolly, Kenneth Myers, Jr. Jerome F. Baxter, E. Philip Crawford, B. John Martin, Arthur W. Evans, Richard Lee Woline and Stanley J. Richenberger.
Recent News Stories
- News First Case of Monkeypox in Iowa July 2, 2022
- News Hy-Vee Voluntarily Withdraws All Potato Salad Varieties Due to Presumptive Positive Microbial Test Result July 1, 2022
- News YOUNG FARMERS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR IOWA FARM BUREAU’S “GROW YOUR FUTURE” AWARD July 1, 2022
- News 4 Safety Tips to Enjoy Fireworks July 1, 2022
- News Road Construction Update June 30, 2022
- News Daily Jail Count June 30, 2022