The annual Mount Pleasant Memorial Day observance had to be cancelled but a small ceremony was held Monday on the Henry County Court House lawn with the families of those veterans whose names were added to the County memorial marker. Those names are as follows…Donald Eugene Long, David E. Brown, Robert Lee Overton, William P. Weiershauser, Robert H. Stevens, Glen J. McCoy, David Royce Miller, Merlin D. Donnolly, Kenneth Myers, Jr. Jerome F. Baxter, E. Philip Crawford, B. John Martin, Arthur W. Evans, Richard Lee Woline and Stanley J. Richenberger.
Recent News Stories
- News Christmas with the Governor December 11, 2023
- News Enhance Henry County Community Foundation Meeting Tuesday December 11, 2023
- News Burlington Burglary Bandits Bounced off the Street and into Jail December 11, 2023
- News Ottumwa Driver Dead After Sunday Afternoon Crash December 11, 2023
- News Choose Iowa Grant Application December 8, 2023
- News Woman Killed in Burlington Now Identified December 8, 2023