Sunday morning just after 2:30 Mt. Pleasant police officers attempted to stop a vehicle in the area of Henry and Cherry Streets because the vehicle was reported stolen from Fairfield. The driver took off and was eventually stopped near Ainsworth with stop sticks. The four occupants, all juveniles, ran but were caught soon after. They were turned over to their parents and charges are pending. Local police were assisted by the Sheriff’s Departments from Henry, Washington an Louisa County along with the Washington Police. Law enforcement officials encourage everyone to lock their vehicles and keep the keys inside their homes.
Recent News Stories
- News Music In Motion Invitational Results February 5, 2023
- News Gov. Reynolds appoints Patrick McAvan as District Associate Judge February 3, 2023
- News The Dickey Dispatch February 3, 2023
- News Henry County Cattlemen Celebrate February 3, 2023
- News SCC to Host Free Financial Aid Workshop Feb 15 February 3, 2023
- News From Senator Mark Lofgren February 2, 2023