Emergency crews responded to an address on South Walnut Street in Winfield Saturday night just after 5 pm. Winfield Fire Department confirmed a 4 year old was pulled from a swimming pool at at home at 306 South Walnut. CPR was performed and the child was revived then transported to the University Hospitals in Iowa City for further treatment.
Recent News Stories
- News Iowa Department of Cultural Affairs launches program to train next generation of nonprofit leaders August 10, 2022
- News Henry County Board of Supervisors Meeting Agenda August 10, 2022
- News Childcare Center Working on Phase II of Fundraising August 10, 2022
- News Daily Jail Count August 10, 2022
- News Crash Victims Identified August 10, 2022
- News Mount Pleasant High School Needs Para Educators August 9, 2022