Authorities have released the names of the teenagers involved in a fatal accident that occurred Saturday, August 6th, south of Burlington. According to the Iowa State Patrol, a vehicle driven by 16-year-old Carson Bennet Anderson, of Burlington, was traveling southbound on Sullivan Slough road. The vehicle then left the roadway for an unknown reason before striking a tree. The passenger in the vehicle, 14-year-old Jack Thomas Burrows, also of Burlington, was pronounced deceased at the scene. Anderson was transported to Southeast Iowa Regional Medical Center for treatment of his injuries.
Recent News Stories
- News Fairfield Chamber Hosts Candidate Forum September 28, 2022
- News DANVILLE HOMECOMING 2022 September 28, 2022
- News Property Taxes Due September 28, 2022
- News Single Vehicle Crash September 28, 2022
- News Secretary Pate launches updated Voter Ready website ahead of November 8 general election September 28, 2022
- News Henry County Wind Energy Informational meeting September 27, 2022