April 22 the Henry County Sheriff’s office received a report of an accident at the intersection of 260th Street and Oasis Avenue. An investigation determined that Larry Saunders of Farmington was operating a dump truck owned by Cole Construction of Keosauqua. After spreading a load of gravel Saunders forgot to lower the dump bed and continued driving. The raised dump bed struck a Mediacom fiber optic cable. The cable and pole supporting it were damaged.
Recent News Stories
- News First Case of Monkeypox in Iowa July 2, 2022
- News Hy-Vee Voluntarily Withdraws All Potato Salad Varieties Due to Presumptive Positive Microbial Test Result July 1, 2022
- News YOUNG FARMERS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR IOWA FARM BUREAU’S “GROW YOUR FUTURE” AWARD July 1, 2022
- News 4 Safety Tips to Enjoy Fireworks July 1, 2022
- News Road Construction Update June 30, 2022
- News Daily Jail Count June 30, 2022