In an effort to clear up some confusion, KILJ has talked with Mt. Pleasant Building and Zoning Administrator Jack Swarm in more detail regarding the construction of a new Jimmy John’s sandwich shop. The City Council recently approved a site plan for a stand alone structure on North Grand Avenue for the drive thru business. The 600 square foot building will be constructed south of the new two tenant building that currently has one occupant. The Jimmy John’s location will be custom built for the fast food business with a double drive thru…one is a traditional drive-up and order window. The second will be for mobile order pickups. Then at some point in time a third structure will be built that will be marketed for further commercial development. Swarm said he has not seen a time-line for construction for either of the proposed new buildings.
Recent News Stories
- News Single vehicle crash near New London November 26, 2022
- News Winter Fun in the Oakland Mills Park November 25, 2022
- News Campground Hosts Needed for State and County Parks November 25, 2022
- News Extension Survey November 25, 2022
- News City Council Stops Electronic Billboards Amendment November 23, 2022
- News Two Vehicle Collision in Mount Pleasant November 23, 2022