On December 10 at approximately 4:25AM, the Henry County Sheriff’s Office did a traffic stop on a Tractor/Semi for no rear lamps/taillights being displayed. After an investigation, it was found that the driver, Jerad Dean Peach of Stendal, Indiana, stole the semi from the Quincy, Illinois area. Further investigation determined that Peach was also operating the semi while under the influence of narcotics. He was subsequently placed under arrest and transported to the Henry County Jail without incident where he was charged with Theft in the First Degree (Class C Felony), Operating While Under the Influence Second Offense (Aggravated Misdemeanor), and Driving Under a Suspension (Simple Misdemeanor). Peach also received citations for Driving without a Valid License, Driving Without a Commercial Motor Vehicle License, Improper Rear Lamps, and Failing to Yield to an Emergency Vehicle.
Recent News Stories
- News Arrests Made In Copper Theft Case January 27, 2023
- News The Dickey Dispatch by Senator Adrian Dickey January 27, 2023
- News Winfield Will Receive State Waste Water Treatment Grant January 27, 2023
- News Narcotics Investigation in Fairfield January 27, 2023
- News Rinner receives Southeast Iowa County Services Extension Award January 27, 2023
- News Students of Character January 27, 2023