The Mount Pleasant City Council will meet in Regular Session Wednesday, September 9, 2020 at City Hall, 307 E. Monroe Street, second floor meeting room at 5:30 pm.
A G E N D A
- Roll Call.
- Consent Agenda: To the Public – All items with an asterisk (*) are routine
by the City Council and will be enacted by one motion and a roll call of the Council-
members. There will be no separate discussion of items unless the Mayor, a Councilmember
or citizen so request, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and
will be considered in its normal sequence on the Agenda.
- Receive & file communications –
- Approve agenda.
*5. Approve minutes of previous meeting.
*6. Approve payment of bills.
*7. Receive reports of Officers –
- Old Business –
- 3rd reading/adoption of proposed ordinance to allow businesses to provide tattoos, permanent makeup and microblading.
- Resolution appointing Registrar and Paying Agent for $4,405,000 G/O bonds.
- Resolution Amending resolution authorizing issuance of G/O Capital Loan Notes.
- Approve Tax Exemption Certificate for $4,405,000 G/O Capital Loan Notes.
- Resolution to accept Airport Runway 15/33 Rehab. Project.
* f) Renewal application for a Class C Beer Permit for Pilot Travel at 1300 N. Grand
- New Business –
- Approve Engineering Services Agreement for E. Monroe Street (North Haynes to the Fed Ex building).
- Set date for airport farm ground rental bids.
- 1st reading of ordinance amending ordinance entitled “Motor Vehicles” regulating the use of golf carts and off-road vehicles on city streets.
- 1st reading of ordinance amending ordinance entitled “Fireworks” limiting days allowed to explode fireworks.
- Approval of site plan for 407 N. Lee Street, Mini Storage Facility – E Lynn Conrad.
- Approval of site plan for 801 N. Grand Avenue, Medical Clinic – Palm Development Partners.
- Public Forum.