At approx. 6:00 A.M. Monday Jones Contracting will begin paving the North side of Madison St. between Adams St. & Main St. First thing Monday Kinney & Sons Excavating & Grading will be closing Madison St. Jefferson to Jackson St. This will also shut off access to the Alley North and South from Madison St. Kinney & Sons will be removing the street surface, finish installing the drainage structures, cutting the street to subgrade, installing subdrain and placing the modified subbase. Weather permitting by the end of the week the block should be ready to turn over to Jones Contracting to begin placing the new pavement. Jones Contracting’s next phase of the project will be to start replacing sidewalks, approaches and colored boulevard. All three blocks will be closed at this time but all cross streets Adams, Main, Jefferson and Jackson are still accessible and will stay accessible.
Recent News Stories
- News YOUNG FARMERS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR IOWA FARM BUREAU’S “GROW YOUR FUTURE” AWARD July 1, 2022
- News 4 Safety Tips to Enjoy Fireworks July 1, 2022
- News Road Construction Update June 30, 2022
- News Daily Jail Count June 30, 2022
- News Henry County Supervisors Meeting Agenda June 30, 2022
- News Rollover Accident June 29, 2022