Jefferson County District Court Judge Shawn Showers has rescheduled the trial for one of the two teens accused in the November 2021 murder of a Fairfield teacher. Jeremey Goodale’s jury trial is now scheduled for December 5th at the Scott County Courthouse in Davenport. All pre-trial hearings will still take place in Jefferson County, despite the teen’s criminal trials being moved out of the district.
Recent News Stories
- News Henry County Supervisors Meeting Agenda August 19, 2022
- News Daily Jail Count August 19, 2022
- News Mount Pleasant Utilities Special Meeting Agenda August 18, 2022
- News Water Shut-Off August 18, 2022
- News New Utilities General Manager August 17, 2022
- News LABORSHED STUDY TO BE CONDUCTED IN MOUNT PLEASANT August 17, 2022