Mount Pleasant High School graduate Christopher Raymer has recently graduated from the Department of Public Safety’s Basic Academy and is assigned as a State Patrol Trooper to District 13 headquartered in Mount Pleasant. Prior to attending the 48th Academy Raymer was a police officer for Washington and Fairfield Police Departments. His training at the Academy focused on law enforcement coursework on laws of arrest, search and seizure, defensive tactics, arrest techniques, precision driving, firearms, emergency management services, fair and impartial policing, criminal law, accident investigation, human relations, physical fitness, human trafficking, motor vehicle law, domestic violence, crisis intervention for mentally ill and several other courses in law enforcement. Trooper Raymer is the son of Alan and Mary Raymer of Mount Pleasant.
Recent News Stories
- News Winfield-Mt. Union Community School Board Meeting Agenda June 2, 2023
- News Farmers Market Nutrition Program Returns June 2, 2023
- News 100 Deadliest Days Begin June 2, 2023
- News Henry County Supervisors Agenda, June 6th June 1, 2023
- News Firework Use Times in Henry County June 1, 2023
- News 11-year-old Missing Child Found, Ottumwa Man Facing Charges June 1, 2023