Mount Pleasant High School graduate Christopher Raymer has recently graduated from the Department of Public Safety’s Basic Academy and is assigned as a State Patrol Trooper to District 13 headquartered in Mount Pleasant. Prior to attending the 48th Academy Raymer was a police officer for Washington and Fairfield Police Departments. His training at the Academy focused on law enforcement coursework on laws of arrest, search and seizure, defensive tactics, arrest techniques, precision driving, firearms, emergency management services, fair and impartial policing, criminal law, accident investigation, human relations, physical fitness, human trafficking, motor vehicle law, domestic violence, crisis intervention for mentally ill and several other courses in law enforcement. Trooper Raymer is the son of Alan and Mary Raymer of Mount Pleasant.
Recent News Stories
- News Woman Killed in Burlington Now Identified December 8, 2023
- News Budget Cuts Coming to Henry County December 8, 2023
- News Cereal Box Drive Organized by Mt. Pleasant Highschoolers December 8, 2023
- News Two Men Flee After Traffic Stop in Mt. Pleasant Now Charged December 8, 2023
- News Man Arrested Months After Burglary December 8, 2023
- News Multiple Vehicle Accident on Tuesday Involving 15 Year Old December 7, 2023