The Henry County Road Department reminds everyone of the road closure of New London Road X23 south of Lowell beginning the week of May 22. Construction will consist of realignment and asphalt paving of the road. In addition Penn Avenue will also be closed to thru traffic. Work will take approximately four months weather permitting. There will be a posted detour route. If there are any questions or concerns please call 319-385-0762.
Recent News Stories
- News Crash Report May 31, 2023
- News Iowa Crop Progress and Condition Report May 31, 2023
- News Henry County Board of Supervisors Meeting Agenda May 31, 2023
- News Stride Into Summer Family Walk Coming June 4th May 26, 2023
- News Cash Rents Reach New High in Iowa, Survey Shows May 26, 2023
- News Memorial Day Observance in Mount Pleasant May 26, 2023