The State Fire Marshal’s office has been called in to investigate what was possibly an explosive device found in the 2800 block of Avenue O in Ft. Madison Monday night. Fort Madison Police were called to the area at around 8:10 p.m. Monday. The Ft. Madison Fire Department was called at 8:14 to investigate to assist Police. The scene was barricaded and the intersection of 28th Street and Avenue O was shut down while the Fire Marshal’s office was contacted.
Recent News Stories
- News Frank C. “Sandy” Hedges May 10, 2021
- News West Point City Council Meeting Agenda May 10, 2021
- News Summer Outdoor Concerts with Fairfield Arts & Convention Center May 10, 2021
- News Henry County Supervisors Meeting Agenda May 10, 2021
- News Assault With a Taser May 10, 2021
- News Juveniles Arrested for Vandelism May 8, 2021