Friday afternoon at about 4 pm Mt. Pleasant Police were dispatched to a motor vehicle accident involving a pedestrian in the 600 block of North Lincoln Street. Upon investigation, it was determined that a vehicle, operated by a juvenile, was traveling northbound in the 600 block of North Lincoln Street. Another juvenile who was riding a skateboard, grabbed onto the open front passenger side window of the vehicle as the driver slowed down to talk to the skateboarder. The vehicle continued north with the skateboarder holding onto the vehicle. The skateboarder fell off the skateboard hitting the ground. He was assessed on scene by the Henry County ambulance crew and transported to the Henry County Health Center for treatment of injuries. The Mt. Pleasant Police Department was assisted by the Henry County Sheriff’s Office, The Iowa State Patrol, and The Henry County Ambulance crew.
Recent News Stories
- News Change of Date July 3, 2022
- News First Case of Monkeypox in Iowa July 2, 2022
- News Hy-Vee Voluntarily Withdraws All Potato Salad Varieties Due to Presumptive Positive Microbial Test Result July 1, 2022
- News YOUNG FARMERS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR IOWA FARM BUREAU’S “GROW YOUR FUTURE” AWARD July 1, 2022
- News 4 Safety Tips to Enjoy Fireworks July 1, 2022
- News Road Construction Update June 30, 2022