The Henry County Sheriff’s Office has released the details of an investigation that began with a traffic stop on April 10 at about 1:30 in the morning. Deputies stopped a vehicle in the 1600-Grid of 235th driven by Darren Good, of Mount Pleasant. Initially, it was determined Good was driving on a suspended license but multiple loaded firearms were also found inside the vehicle during the stop. Good was taken into custody and charged with Driving under Suspension, as well as multiple counts of Carrying Weapons and Manner of Conveyance.
Recent News Stories
- News From the MP City Council Meeting May 14, 2021
- News Developer Given Permission to Build on Old Buff’s Site May 13, 2021
- News Henry County Supervisors Meeting Agenda May 13, 2021
- News Two Vehicle Collision May 12, 2021
- News Henry County Supervisors Meeting Agenda May 12, 2021
- News West Point City Council Meeting Agenda May 10, 2021