The State Fire Marshall returns today as the investigation continues into a fatal house fire in Mount Pleasant. Two bodies were discovered while Mount Pleasant Fire fighters battled the fire Monday morning. The call came in about 3:30 am reporting the fire at 1004 Redbud Lane. The bodies were located inside the house. Investigators with the State Fire Marshall’s Office and the Division of Criminal Investigation were called in. The victims’ names still have not been officially released but it is suspected that one of the victims is the home owner, Keith Baccam.
Recent News Stories
- News Frank C. “Sandy” Hedges May 10, 2021
- News West Point City Council Meeting Agenda May 10, 2021
- News Summer Outdoor Concerts with Fairfield Arts & Convention Center May 10, 2021
- News Henry County Supervisors Meeting Agenda May 10, 2021
- News Assault With a Taser May 10, 2021
- News Juveniles Arrested for Vandelism May 8, 2021