Two people were injured in a single vehicle accident that occurred Wednesday night near New London. The names of the injured have not yet been released. One person was taken by air to University Hospitals in Iowa City. The other person was transported to the Henry County Health Center by ambulance. So far the Iowa State Patrol has determined a vehicle was northbound in the 2500 block of Racine Avenue at about 8:30 pm. The vehicle went off the edge of the road. The driver over-corrected sending the vehicle off the road and into the ditch where it came to rest on the passenger side before catching fire.
Recent News Stories
- News New Electric Vehicle Chargers Tax Beginning July 1st June 9, 2023
- News IWU Furniture June 9, 2023
- News Water Main Break on West Orange Street June 9, 2023
- News New Donation Box at the Quarter Maybe More Store June 9, 2023
- News Fellowship Cup – Summer Sack Program Donations June 9, 2023
- News 4-H Camp a Success June 9, 2023