Two people were injured in a single vehicle accident that occurred Wednesday night near New London. The names of the injured have not yet been released. One person was taken by air to University Hospitals in Iowa City. The other person was transported to the Henry County Health Center by ambulance. So far the Iowa State Patrol has determined a vehicle was northbound in the 2500 block of Racine Avenue at about 8:30 pm. The vehicle went off the edge of the road. The driver over-corrected sending the vehicle off the road and into the ditch where it came to rest on the passenger side before catching fire.
Recent News Stories
- News More Information Regarding MP Shooting December 8, 2022
- News Another Fatal Crash Near New London December 8, 2022
- News Henry County Board of Supervisors Meeting Agenda December 7, 2022
- News Consumer Connection: Discussing Scams and Fraud with Your Family Members over the Holidays December 7, 2022
- News ALERT: Text messages claiming locked EBT Cards are a scam December 7, 2022
- News SFM Fairfield Honored with Iowa Venture Award December 7, 2022